Types of membership:
- There are two types of membership: Ordinary Members and Associate Members. The Ordinary Members and the Associate Members form the interdisciplinary research and cooperation network "Disaster Competence Network Austria - Competence Network for Disaster Prevention".
- Membership as a full member is open to all institutions based in Austria, whose tasks include scientific research and who themselves operate at least a part of scientific security and disaster research according to the organizational concept.
- Membership as an Associate Member is open to all institutions interested in the activities of the "Disaster Competence Network Austria" and the material or moral support of them, but who do not undertake any scientific security and disaster research activities themselves.
- Please send the completed, signed and stamped membership letter to the coordination office.
- The board and the general assembly decide on the admission of new members at the next meeting.
- To further anchor the common objectives, strategic partnerships with institutions and corporations can be concluded.